Jul 27, 2017
Enter the whimsical wooden world of Loco Dojo and step up to Grand Sensei’s ‘Table of Trials’ to pit your silliest skills against (up to) three friends or strangers in this hilariously competitive cross-platform multiplayer social VR party game.
Take turns to spin the dice wheel and move your counter around the dojo’s game board, acquiring strategic prizes and launching ludicrous trials in which to compete with your rival players to prove yourself as a master of martial madness!
Discover a wealth of wacky uses for VR motion controllers woven through sixteen ridiculous minigames. Perform well and win a pile of Golden Suns to please Grand Sensei, earning the right to enter his temple where overall victory can be claimed in an asymmetric showdown of epic absurdity.
No friends? No problem! Grand Sensei’s ‘Ten Trial Test‘ provides a highly replayable Solo Challenge mode that’s different every time you play. Do you have what it takes to obtain the fabled Black Headband?
Fantastic features include:
- Tournament mode for 2 to 4 simultaneous players
- Solo Challenge mode – easy to enjoy but devilish to master
- Accessible and social central hub board game
- 16 marvellously mad minigames
- Charismatic host character voiced by cult hero Brian Blessed!
- Delightfully quirky wooden toy visual style
- Enchanting stick-in-your-head soundtrack
- 15 frivolous achievements to unlock
- Cross-platform multiplayer across Steam and Oculus
Sorry, no post found.